Brewing and reviewing since 2012.
TGIF amiriteguys? Some reading for the weekend below, cheers!
1. Jersey’s own East Coast Beer Co. (aka Beach Haus) is expanding distribution into Delaware. Between this and building a brewery that’s actually in NJ these guys are making moves.
2. Philadelphia getting some national press in USA Today for the beer scene here. I’ve said it before, and I’ll keep on saying it – Philly is one of the best beer cities in the country.
3. The Brewers Association updated their definition of a Craft Brewer to some long, meandering thing that I would be remiss to not post. I can’t say that I’ve read it all, but there it is.
4. Fresh off of its acquisition of Blue Point, AB InBev has turned its eyes towards SABMiller because they’re still not big enough. Wonderful, and good luck getting that one approved.
5. Shamless Self Promotion Deptartment – I finally decided to get in on The Session, a monthly beer blogging extravaganza on a single topic. Don’t be too harsh.
Beerstgram of the Week
Took a detour off the hop path to enjoy this Belgian Ale from The Brewer’s Art. It’s a duck!
Das Ale Haus on Facebook
Looking forward to East Cost Beer moving into NJ. The Jersey Shore Brew Tour (not trademarked yet, haha) is getting longer and longer!
The beer scene in Jersey is really exciting now, it’s awesome!