Brewing and reviewing since 2012.
No new post from me this week, but here’s your weekly news, updates, and good reads as we head into the weekend. Cheers!
1) From the Beer and Whiskey Brothers, we’ve got a look at what the White Sox are trying to pass off as a Craft Beer Night. Things like this make me appreciate the beer selection at Citizens Bank Park all that much more.
2) Looks like East Coast Beer Co., makers of Beach Haus, will finally make it back to their roots in New Jersey. They’re looking at opening up a brewery of their own in Belmar, bringing the brewing back home from upstate New York. It’s always good to see another brewery, especially an already established one, opening up in the state.
3) Hello Kitty beer is a thing that’s happening. So much for not marketing to kids. I guess the rules are different in Asia.
4) Known as PA Beer Fest last year (a damn good time), Epic Beer Fest is coming to Philly in early November, and I’ve confirmed with them that Cigar City really is planning on being there. The rest of the line up is excellent as well, but it may be worth the price just to try Jai Alai. Please have Jai Alai.
5) Beer Stained Letter has a detailed look at Kane’s upcoming 2nd Anniversary party. I’ve been to Kane‘s place in Ocean, and they have an impressive barrel program for such a young brewery. This year they’ve added sours, which I’m sure will also be excellent, and also seem to have gone all Russian River on us with their flyer.
Beerstagram of the Week: