Brewing and reviewing since 2012.
1) Lewes, DE will be the home of a new Dogfish Head inn come Spring 2014. They’re really against drinking and driving, to the point that they’ve built a place for you to stay. Responsible AND profitable!
2) The retired Yuengling ice cream brand is being revitalized by one of the family members. Doesn’t look like it’ll have anything to do with the beer, other than sharing a name.
3) Weyerbacher is set to release another beer that’ll raise money for charity, Althea, a Belgian Dubbel with plums. As they did with Last Chance IPA and animal shelters, for every bottle of Althea sold they’ll be donating money to the Breast Cancer Patient Assistance Fund of Lehigh Valley Health Network.
4) Sierra Nevada was tipped off to a massive load of wild hops, and took to the woods to harvest them for a fresh hop IPA. Some pretty cool quick videos in that link.
5) Shameless self promotion department: Killing someone and searching for beer really aren’t all that different.
Beerstagram of the Week: