Brewing and reviewing since 2012.
1) I’m a big fan of simulator games (looking at you, Kairosoft), and obviously of beer, so when Bit by Bit Studios put the two together with Fiz I was pretty excited. The game was released this week, and I’ve spent entirely too much time playing it. It’s pretty in depth, and difficult – I’ve gone broke multiple times. It’s worth the price, check it out on Android and in the iTunes store.
2) Weyerbacher announced their latest round of donations from their Last Chance IPA, sending donations to 4 different animal shelters in NJ. It’s a great beer for a great cause, and now I want another puppy (and beverage).
3) Another lawsuit hit, with DC Brau sending a cease and desist letter to the not yet functioning Citizens Brewing Company. DC Brau (whose Corruption IPA I enjoyed) has a beer called The Citizen, and felt the new brewery was infringing on that. Citizens Brewing Company, most likely unable to afford litigation, is now Denizens Brewing Company.
4) Mitch Steele of Stone wrote an awesome article about what exactly it is that he does. Just go read it.
5) Shameless self promotion, I posted the recent homebrew recipes I did. I’ll bet you can do better.
Beerstagram of the Week – Speaking of dogs, here’s mine enjoying the Jersey snow quite a bit. Moves pretty well for an 11 year old!
Follow DasAleHaus on Facebook!
Where’s Max? I saw no link to the video you wrote of.
It’s the Instagram video at the end, it should play.
Wow, gotta check out that brewery game. Looks awesome!
I’ve spent entirely too many hours playing it over the past few days haha.