Brewing and reviewing since 2012.
Some news, updates, and good reads as you enjoy a beer or two this weekend – cheers!
1) An excellent piece by Kevin Koczwara on Shaun Hill and Hill Farmstead on Narratively – The Wonderbrewer of Nowheresville
2) Shameless self promotion of my own review of Slumbrew’s Naked Hopularity.
3) Tickets for the Glassboro Craft Beer Festival at my alma mater, Rowan University, have gone on sale. Rumor has it there will be a homebrew contest as well, which I’ll be entering as my first test on people who don’t have to say my beer is good.
4) Sierra Nevada founder Ken Grossman’s book “Beyond the Pale: The Story of Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.” was released. No, that’s not a paid link.
5) Competitive eater Tim “Eater X” Janus tried to get drunk off O’Douls. Spoiler alert, it didn’t work. Though he did vomit, so there’s that.
Top beer of the week:
How could I pick just one of those?