Brewing and reviewing since 2012.
A little late on this one, but here’s your weekly 5 at around 5. Cheers!
1) Not even the beer industry is immune to this week’s government shut down. Congress should just do their damn job.
2) A look at Ballast Point’s redesign from a graphic design stand point. As an ad major I really enjoyed this analysis of the packaging. (Cheers Bryan!)
3) A totally complete look at craft beer culture. I’ve always wondered what brown tasted like.
4) A couple Fridays ago I linked to Ken Grossman’s book “Beyond the Pale: The Story of Sierra Nevada Brewing Co.” Queen City Drinks gives their review this week.
5) Shameless self promotion department: Everyone needs this incredible beer map.
Beerstagram of the Week – a book I can’t wait to dive into:
Das Ale Haus is on Facebook!