Brewing and reviewing since 2012.
Back to brewing this weekend! Look for a post on how brewing with my new set up went sometime in the next week or two. For now, some links to get you through the weekend.
1) Kane Brewing announced a logo update on their Facebook page. While I really like what they did with the logo (can’t go wrong with a minimalist look), I do kind of wish they had kept some reference to NJ on there.
2) Hipster Brewfus is out with his Holiday Gift Guide for this season. Who wants to get me a Beer of the Month membership?
3) Ever want to see what a brew day at Cantillon is like? Kate Robinson has a good look at it over on Porch Drinking.
4) More Cigar City! Now that I’ve actually had some of their stuff, I really hope they can start distributing regularly to the Philly area again.
5) Two of my posts haven’t made it into a 5@5, so here ya go:
Beerstagrams of the Week – my Black Friday haul and what I’ll soon be brewing on!