Brewing and reviewing since 2012.
Isn’t it great to have outdoor drinking weather back? Nothing better than standing over the grill, beer in hand, tempting the neighborhood with scent of your dinner. Cheers!
1. I’m going to cut straight to the chase this week and put my shameless self promotion first – I’m hosting a giveaway thanks to Jake at The Bottle Wrench! You can read my review of The Bottle Wrench here, or skip straight to the entry form here. You’ll probably skip to the entry form, it’s okay.
2. Ever wonder how to drink all night without getting drunk? This may seem to defeat the purpose, but according to Jim Koch the secret is in the yeast. According to me, I’m calling BS.
3. There’s a petition going around to change NJ’s growler laws to be more liquor-store friendly. Honestly, it’s one of the better written Change.org petitions I’ve seen, though that’s a low bar to jump.
4. The Picobrew Zymatic is apparently getting closer to launch, but I’ll believe it when I see it. Something about the entire system just feels…wrong.
5. Dark Lord Day is tomorrow, so Three Floyds news has been all around. The best of the bunch? They’re looking to expand.
Beerstagram of the Week
Tonight I’m bottling up the brew that I tossed these into earlier this week!
Das Ale Haus on Facebook